- New Tubing Harness manufactured for your specific machine.
- Solenoid Valve Box Complete w/ Solenoids.
- Sequencing Switch Box Complete w/ Rod.
- Complete Set of Aqua Valves for Corner Sprinklers.
- Corner Supply Hose and Clamps.
- Complete Set of Large & Small Rollers.
- New Swing Tower Box w/ Lid -Less Antennas & Receiver.
* 15% Off Discount Excludes Labor. Cash or Check Payment Only to Receive Additional 5% Off. Some Restrictions May Apply to JD Multi-Use Preferred Accounts. See Dealer for Complete Details. Valid 10/01/2020-10/31/2020.
The ultimate goal of today's agriculture producer is to effectively generate greater yields from every acre. To help achieve this, you need Iron Circle Services, the most experienced irrigation dealership in the business helping you maximize your farm's irrigation program. We are equipped from design & installs, updating & retrofitting, maintenance & parts, to theft monitoring solutions and more.
Any dealership can make a sale, but at Iron Circle Services we understand the importance of service and parts support. Out in the field, put the 75+ years of experience we have behind your irrigation operation at its most critical times. We have implemented procedures to insure our technicians involve the customer on repair time frame and options available.
As we grow, we will not forget why we are here, "YOU", our customers.
Valley Irrigation Honors Iron Circle Services as a Performance Plus Dealer
- Chain Steering Conversion Kit.
- Extended Pan Package w/ New Rollers.
- Air Compressor Sprinkler Shut Off.
- New Style Run Cycle Box and Arm.
- Valley RTK GPS Corner Guidance.
Copyright (c) 2020. Iron Circle Services, All Rights Reserved.
News Release : Omaha, NE - Valley, Irrigation, The Leader in Precision Irrigation, has announced
Iron Circle Services of Three Rivers, MI as a Performance Plus Dealer at the company's 2020 National
Sales Meeting. Iron Circle Services has earned this honor for their strong commitment in the areas of
Service, Aftermarket Support and Sales.
The Valley Performance Program honors dealerships that excel in a variety of measures including exceptional customer support in irrigation equipment service, parts availability to optimize uptime and providing industry expertise with transparency to ensure growers can make the best purchase decisions for their operation.
"We are proud to take the opportunity to honor the hard work and dedication our dealers bring to the Valley name," stated Joe Strickland, Vice President and General Manager - North America. "Their untiring commitment to delivering superior service and product support are
un-matched, and they are truly the ones responsible for building the world-class dealer network that Valley is known for."
The Valley Performance Program allows the opportunity for dealers to be recognized for their continued customer support and encourages them to go the extra mile in providing the highest level of product knowledge and advanced irrigation expertise.